- Medical School : Shiraz University Shiraz / Iran 1988-1995
- Thesis: irritable bowel syndrome: clinical manifestation & relation to lactase deficiency.
- Residency of Internal Medicine: Shiraz University 1995-1998
- Thesis: Comparison of intradermal & intramuscular administration of hepatitis B vaccine in neonates :Indian journal of Gastroenterology 2001
- Fellowship in Gastroenterology: Tehran University 1998-2000
- Thesis: short course H pylori therapy
- Short Courses: 6 months research course in Gastroenterology in Shahid Beheshti university. 2001
- 2 months short course in PH metry and lower and upper GI Manometry in Tehran university of medical science. 2001
- 4 months short course in endosonography and therapeutic endoscopy in klinikum Chemnitz, Chemnitz, Germany. 2001
- Merat S, Sohrabi MR, Agah S ,Sotoudeh M, Rakhshani N, Sohrabpour AA and Naserimoghadam S. Effectsteatohepatitis : A double blind case control study published in Govaresh Journal, October 2002
- Sadeghipoor A.L, Agah S, Pajang R, Ashayeri N, Rezaee M, Fereshtehnejad S.M, Mohammadsadeghi H.Frequency determination of pathological finding regarding etiology based on ishak nodell system : iran university of medical science journal no . 50 spring 2006
- Jabbari M *, Talebi Taher M, Agah S, Mohammadi M, Jenabi A. Accuracy of urea breath test to detect Helicobacter pylori infection among patients with chronic renal failure candidate for renal transplantation, Volume 20,Number 2 (2010)
- Agah S.,. Fereshtehnejad S.M, Rahmati Neshat T.Assessment of the Prevalence of Gallstone in Ultrasonography of Gallbladder and Biliary Duct Among Hospitalized Patients in Rasool-Akram Hospital During 2000-2004, Journal of Iran University of Medical Sciences 1386;57(14): 7-13.
- .Tajalli R, Mohammadi H, Agah Sh, Rastegar A, Sadeghipour A. “ The role of Immunohistochemistry and Toluidine blue for Helicobacter pylori detectionin patients with gastritis ”. Iranian Biomedical Journal; 1391. Accepted
- Nazari , khosroshahi ,Gaffari, S.H.saba,Amini , Khedmat , F.Azhie, S.Agah ,T.Javadzadeh,P.Shishineh,A.bateni,S.Ghasemi."Implemenation of the fundus-first dissection technique in laparoscopic cholecystecystectomy is safe and reduces the conversion rste”journal de calio-chirurgie-mars2013